The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer adaptive test conducted round the year at test centers throughout the world. The GMAT exam measures verbal, mathematical, reasoning and analytical writing skills. The test is designed to help graduate management programs assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study in business and management.
1. Gather information about your target programs. Check the admissions deadlines and GMAT requirements for the schools you wish to apply to.
2. Familiarize yourself with the test structure and overview, format and question types.
3. Practice the different question types.
4. Design a study plan that works with your lifestyle and results in you becoming comfortable with the test questions, timing, and pace.
5. Take a tour of a GMAT exam preparation institutes available near you.
ACE Campus is a premier admission consultancy and training centre in New Delhi, providing training for GMAT entrance exams. The teaching staff at the ACE Campus are highly qualified and pretty experienced. We will provide you complete support until you get the admission in your preferred university/college.
For more details contact us now :
Contact Person: Sanjay Verma
Mobile No.: +91-9911232525, 07503576744